click for more images
Please note Bank transfer required on this grouping
A large grouping to a Vietnam Warrant Officer, an Attack Helicopter and fixed wing pilot who was a two tour vet that served in Vietnam with 118 AHC in 66-68, 138 AVN in 69-70, 144 AVN in 70-71.
The grouping consists of the following items:-
1. A set of Class A (Greens) uniform, fully badged jacket, dated 1971 with 101st patch, medal ribbons, aviator pilot wings and name tag. In a regular size 42. Some wear to the left collar. Trousers in a size short 37 x 32 dated 1967.
2. Dress Blues uniform, jacket badged with Warrant Officer shoulder boards and U.S. and warrant insignia to the lapels.in a size 42. Trousers size 36.
3. Set of OG107 utilities shirt in a size 15 1/2" x 33. Badged with a period Vietnam locally made 118th Helicopter Assault Company patch. Cloth fight wings, warrant officer rank, name and U.S. army tapes, two buttons missing, with a pair of OG107 trousers in good condition.
4. Set of OG 107 Utilities. The shirt has direct in country embroidered name, U.S.Army, aviator wings and rank insignia on the collars. Pocket hanger to the 146th Aviation Company again hand embroidered in country large size at 4 1/4" encased in plastic. Sleeve patches are 1st Aviation Brigade and Aviation school. Size at 15 1/2" With a pair of trousers in good condition.
5. A Vietnam light weight party shirt embroidered Birdwatcher 3 for the 118th AHC. Two buttons missing.
6. Used Gentex APH-5 Flight Helmet, large size, single Visor by GENTEX, Vietnam era with carry bowling bag dated 1966 all zips working. Wired with boom mic and ear phones in a large size. Comes with spare inner pads and has been re-painted.
7. Bundle of orders, awards and miscellaneous paperwork relating to the pilot.
8. One named dog tag, certificate of service (laminated), service record for early military service (laminated) and photo of a BBQ in Vietnam together with a portrait view.
9. Vietnam phrase book dated July 1962, Helicopter crew checklist for OH-58A dated July 1971.
10. Award plaque presented to CW3 Bennett for service Mar 73 - May 75.
11. Bag cloth insignia various rank, MACV, Pilot, name tape, 1st Aviation, 56th Aviation co, 101st Airborne, Life support sea survival and a PACAF Parasail qualified patch.
More images for the grouping of 54728
Here we have an RAF Irvin. Used and needs some TLC. It is a multi-piece construction with many sewn parts to the overall construction.
Original front zip needs repair as do the sleeve zips.
Most of the stitching is good but there is one area where the stitching has gone (see images).
Collar strap and buckle are good.
The inside is reasonably ok and has one small loss of fleece lining, no label present.
Waist belt is missing and needs replacing.
Overall the leather is good but a little dry no rips or tears.
Size is a small/medium
If required Bryson Leathers are the company to restore this Irvin.
See their website www.bysonleather.co.uk
Here is a Parachute Club badge of Gregory and Quilter Company of Guildford a parachute manufacturer. Awarded to those whose lives were saved by their parachutes. Pin back example in good condition.
Measures 1 7/16”
Here is a scarce SAAF Pilot wing, fully embroidered on black wool, padded example in good condition, little glue dots/residue on the back. Excellent original example.
Measures 4 1/4”
A SAAF Aircrew half wing in near mint condition, embroidered on black wool. Flat example.
Measures 3 1/2”
A South Africa RAF volunteer title in good condition. Un-issued.
Here is a South African Air Force title in good condition, embroidered in faded light blue on a black background. Slight difference on the depth measurement.
Measures 4” X 7/8” down to 11/16” at the end A
A used and removed from uniform tropical issue Wireless Operator trade badge. Age and service wear.
Here is an embroidered RAF Tropical Issue Wireless Operator trade badge embroidered and in near mint condition with age related wear.
website designed and maintained by Concept500